Hi! Welcome to Jasminee-sama's blog ♥
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog.
Link or tag me if you want.
I will not stand any childish acts.
Enjoy your stay and have fun!

bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

♥ Entries ♥ Links ♥ Credits
I am Jasminee-sama.
I am easy-going, crazy, funny, retarded. All in one package as to say.

Doing...
Feeling : Uber Sleepy
Eating : Air
Doing : Editting blog
Watching : Fairy Tail
Listening to : Super Junior - Superman

Tagboard
Lazy put tagboard also lol. Will do it when I have the time :D
My other accounts
DeviantArt | Fanfiction | Youtube |
Rotten Things
November 2011 | December 2011 |

Interview and Movies
Having fun
Dinner in Orchard

Music
Lazy put music lol.

New Year Resolution
Written at Saturday 31 December 2011 | back to top

Hi peeps.
Today I am writing my New Year's Resolution.
What I want to achieve in the new year 2012 :D
I cannot be bothered to post pictures, well.
Because I am lazy lol.

1. Earn more money.
2. Buy an iPad 2.
3. Buy new laptop.
4. Buy more clothes.
5. Buy a 3D NDS, PINK!
6. Make new friends.
7. Good results for 'O' Levels.
8. Have a good relationship, optional.
9. Have good health.
10. Everything that I wanted.
I'm too lazy to continue writing too.
Hahahas, my fingers are getting lazy D:
And I'm getting fat because I am lazy hahahahas!