Hi! Welcome to Jasminee-sama's blog ♥
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog.
Link or tag me if you want.
I will not stand any childish acts.
Enjoy your stay and have fun!

bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

♥ Entries ♥ Links ♥ Credits
I am Jasminee-sama.
I am easy-going, crazy, funny, retarded. All in one package as to say.

Doing...
Feeling : Uber Sleepy
Eating : Air
Doing : Editting blog
Watching : Fairy Tail
Listening to : Super Junior - Superman

Tagboard
Lazy put tagboard also lol. Will do it when I have the time :D
My other accounts
DeviantArt | Fanfiction | Youtube |
Rotten Things
November 2011 | December 2011 |


Music
Lazy put music lol.

Dinner in Orchard
Written at Friday 11 November 2011 | back to top

Cynthia's Ramen.
Forget what's it called.
I think it's like some kind of meat Ramen lol.
Duh -.- What am I writing lol.
Looks delicious :D

 My Curry Ramen.
So delicious, loves curry a lot.

 Cyndy's Ramen.
Forget what is it also D:
Anyways...
It just looks tasty *-*
Hahahahas.

 Wendy Dear's Ramen.
Looks delicious too ^-^

Lol, I everything also say nice.
Go eat everything, later become fat hahahas.


After dinner, we went to a cafe for cake and ice cream :D

 Me & Wendy's MudPie.
So sweet, cause it's ice-cream *-*

Cynthia and Cyndy's Cheesecake.
We tasted it and it was nice too ^-^
Next time we should go again :D

Actually, we went to quite a number of places.
But I very lazy to write.
D:
Cause of my old blog is gone, and I'm quite sad.
Lots of memories there.
But as old people say...
"New things don't come if old things are not gone."
Lol, sound like crap hahahas.
Something like that, I guess -.-
Anyways, will be blogging next week.
Very boring now, that's why I'm blogging.
Only can go out on Sunday and it's AFA! D: