Hi! Welcome to Jasminee-sama's blog ♥
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog.
Link or tag me if you want.
I will not stand any childish acts.
Enjoy your stay and have fun!

bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

♥ Entries ♥ Links ♥ Credits
I am Jasminee-sama.
I am easy-going, crazy, funny, retarded. All in one package as to say.

Doing...
Feeling : Uber Sleepy
Eating : Air
Doing : Editting blog
Watching : Fairy Tail
Listening to : Super Junior - Superman

Tagboard
Lazy put tagboard also lol. Will do it when I have the time :D
My other accounts
DeviantArt | Fanfiction | Youtube |
Rotten Things
November 2011 | December 2011 |

Dinner in Orchard

Music
Lazy put music lol.

Having fun
Written at Monday 14 November 2011 | back to top

 Went to AFA yesterday with Wendy and her few friends.
And I made friends with them, I'm so happy :D
The place was quite big, but less things to see.
And I saw this Hibird pillow *-*
Really love KHR a lot.

 More KHR Stuff.

 Bakuman ^-^

 Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai.
The person walk pass, then I cannot take a nicer picture :<

Tantei Opera Milky Holmes!
I couldn't find the other two.
D: Where's my Nero and Cordelia?!



 Vongola Heaven!
Inside they sell lots of stuff.
Fairy Tail, One Piece, KHR, Bakuman and etc.
Some other anime I don't know of :/


My dear Hibari Kyoya! :D
Couldn't take like a nicer shot.
Cause people were standing in front of the board ._.




Kyah! My Tsunayoshi ><
With Reborn :D 
Cannot take nicer picture of him.
Cause people blocking the board ._.


The day you've been waiting for...
The famous....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

TROLL FACE! :D
 Got people take picture with them.
Couldn't get a nicer shot D:




The middle troll so funny lol.
 KHR Group! :D




Wendy and I with...
 Mukuro! :D

 Wendy and Corinne :D

 Us with Yamamoto ^-^

 Hibari and Dino ^-^
So cool! :D

 Kakashi! 
Mark wants to take picture with him.
But he's too shy lol.
So funny.



 Corinne likes Vampire Knight.
So we went to take picture with him ^-^

 Group Shot!
It's not the camera'a fault.
It's the person we asked to help us take picture.
But at least, got nice picture :D

Had a fun day.
But my shoe was spoilt.
The ribbon on my shoe drop off.
So sad.
Had to buy new shoe next week!


 This is my haul for yesterday...

 Hetalia Badges!
My Italy and Germany!
Feliciano and Ludwig ^-^

Actually I bought more stuff.
But I lazy take picture lol.
So...
There, my Hibari Badge ^-^
I also bought Hibari & Mukuro Poster.
And sticker for my card.
Wanted to buy Fairy Tail.
But not worth it cause don't have anything I like D: